Features and benefits for Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401
- Provides 2 frequencies and 8 channels for optimal sound quality and minimal interference
- Range of 100 metres indoors and 250 metres outdoors
- Power-saving voice-activated sound transmission triggered when baby's nursery unit picks up the softest sounds. Transmission switches off when there is no sound for 10 seconds, and automatically back on at the next sound baby makes
- SensorPad detects movements in baby, and sounds an alarm if it detects no movement in 20 seconds
- Hold and mute options to temporarily switch SensorPad and sound detection off when needed (for example feeding time)
- Full colour LCD screen on parent unit displaying baby room's temperature and available functions
- Clip attachment allows hands-free portability around the house
- Out of reach and low battery alerts
- Cute halo nightlight on baby unit
- Mains or battery-operated (monitor switches to battery immediately in the case of a power cut)
- Requires 4 x AAA rechargeable batteries (included) and 4 x AAA standard batteries (not included)
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 26 x 27 cm
Requires 4 x AAA rechargeable4 x AAA standard batteries batteries (included)
Want To Know More?
The Angelcare Movement & Sound Baby Monitor AC401 truly gives you peace of mind, not only allowing you to keep track of baby from a different room but also alerting you of the monitor's working order, for example alerting you of a low battery or when units are too far apart to detect each other. When being used as a mains-operated unit, the monitor even automatically switches to battery mode if there is a power failure.
The sound transmission of the Angelcare Baby Monitor AC401 has a power-saving function: it will switch itself on automatically when it detects a sound from baby, and switch itself off when no sound has been detected for ten seconds. It will switch back on again instantly at the next sound. Clear sound without interference is achieved with two frequencies and eight channels for optimal sound transmission and security. When your baby is sleeping soundly, you can choose to use the optional audio 'tic', which reassures you that the monitor is still working correctly even though baby is quiet.
The movement-detecting SensorPad with different sensitivity settings fits underneath baby's cot mattress detects every movement from the tiniest of movements. An alarm sounds if no movement has been detected for twenty seconds. This can be set to 'hold' and the sound muted temporarily for occasions like feeding and changing times, when baby is out of the cot.
A full colour digital display screen provides a visual description of what is going on in baby's room, including the temperature. If the temperature is too high or too low, an alert will sound: you can also use the vibration alert if you want extra awareness when you need to turn the volume down. When you need to check up on baby in the nursery, the halo nightlight allows you to see around without having to turn the light on and wake baby up.
With an indoor range of 100m and outdoor 250m, you are less restricted in your movement away from the baby unit. The battery unit lasts for up to eight hours, so you can clip the parent unit to your belt for hands-free and worry-free freedom.
What's in the box
- 1 x Parent Unit
- 1 x Nursery Unit
- 1 x Under-the-mattress SensorPad
- 1 x Charging Cradle
- 2 x AC Adaptors
- 4 x AAA rechargeable batteries (for Parent Unit)
- 1 x Instructions Manual
Angelcare Movement & Sound Monitor
See Terms & Conditions at end of page
This product will take up to 5 working days to recieve. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.