- Supports Back, Bump & knees without taking up all of the room in the bed
- Encourages you to sleep on your left side (which is the best position for mum & baby) - but can be used just as comfortably on the right hand side
- Encourages maximum blood-flow between mother and baby
- If used from around 20 weeks can help to encourage optimal foetal positioning which can lead to a shorter and less painful labour with less chance of intervention
- Comes with a removable, washable cover on the pillow
- Patent protected
- Dimensions:44L x 35W x 14Hcm
Dreamgenii is a versatile pillow recommended by midwives which aids restful sleep when pregnant and a comfortable feeding pillow once baby is born. It helps you achieve optimal foetal positioning which can lead to a shorter and less painful labour. The unique shape of dreamgenii promotes sleep on mothers’ left hand side, whilst the gentle back support discourages rolling onto her back during the night and the leg support is designed to take the pressure off the tummy and back whilst asleep. When used for feeding baby, the leg support fits into the small of mothers back and the back and tummy support cradles baby, providing the optimum support for both mum and baby.
Dreamgenii Pregnancy Pillow
See Terms & Conditions at end of page
This product will take up to 3 working days to recieve. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.